Monday, February 9, 2009

Narrative Puddle of Mudd "She Hates Me"

"She Hates Me"Met a girl, thought she was grand fell in love, found out first hand went well for a week or two then it all came unglued In a trap, trip I can't grip never thought I'd be the one who'd slip then I started to realize I was living one big lie She F***ing hates me trust she F***ing hates me la la la love I tried too hardand she tore my feelings like I had none and ripped them away She was queen for about an hour after that s**t got sour she took all I ever had no sign of guilt no feeling of bad, noIn a trap, trip I can't grip never thought I'd be the one who'd slip then I started to realize I was living one big lie [Chorus]that's my story, as you see learned my lesson and so did shenow it's over and I'm glad' cause I'm a fool for all I've said [Chorus]la la la la la la la la la loveTrust la la la la la la la la la love Trustand she tore my feelings like I had none she F***ing hates me

No comments: